Pages :)

About Me

My photo
Hey everyone! I am the owner of this blog, Cheryl! Nice to meet you! I am a girl and have long straight hair! If you want to know more about me, approach me personally and ask me! You can email me at winterbubble@live.com! Other information about me are strictly not allowed to be exposed! Hehe :)

Monday, September 26, 2011

I don't want to do this but i have to

Revise!! I hate this word and I'm sure my dear readers don't like this word either. But I have no choice :'( so stressful :(( Haha but for the sake of whatever class I'm going next year, I have to persevere:)) Lols i shall tell u the truth, I just started my revision a few days ago, well I'm not sure if it's revision but I did my school homework, which is also considered as revising, I guess... Haha:) okay, I know I'm not hardworking and I can never be. All my friends are mugging. Except for me! :'(( forget it lets stop talking about this:) i can't go mad now. 
Oh yes, my friend and I are texting about something...sick. I mean something sick about one of my classmates. Well hugging is okay though i don't hug people, including my family members, but this sensitive thing about touching thighs... eew >< and apparently one of my other friend doesn't seem to mind, as told by my friend. LOL i don't know if this is quite common in girls school...i feel grossed out now. hahas end of topic:)) bye^^ Lols have a good day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment