Pages :)

About Me

My photo
Hey everyone! I am the owner of this blog, Cheryl! Nice to meet you! I am a girl and have long straight hair! If you want to know more about me, approach me personally and ask me! You can email me at winterbubble@live.com! Other information about me are strictly not allowed to be exposed! Hehe :)

Sunday, October 30, 2011

20 days challenge

Oh my gawd....the 30 days challenge on my friend's blog seem so interesting... hahaha (:
I shall try it too since I have nothing to post....
Day 1(today): my nicknames and comment on it-copied from RP (: hehe
Day 2: group my friends into different categories
Day 3: some stuff about me that I don't tell all my friends
Day 4: who I stalk on Facebook
Day 5: my most emotional moment (chi c*mp*)
Day 6: rank my favourite songs
Day 7: rank my friends (1st, 2nd, 3rd...bla bla)
Day 8: someone I dun like to be with/ feel uncomfortable but was good friends with him/her last time
Day 9: 2 people I admire(friend)
Day 10: this person who knows my secrets
Day 11: the time when I was really serious+picture if possible (d***a lesson)
Day 12: 2 people whom i find pretty at first sight
Day 13: my craziest friend
Day 14: my dream phone
Day 15: what I normally do when I'm bored
Day 16: what I'll do when I'm old and retired
Day 17: sometime when I really wanted to fly back time
Day 18: dream guy????? Lols^^
Day 19: how much I love scrabble
Day 20: how I feel when someone ignores/ doesn't respond to me

No comments:

Post a Comment