Pages :)

About Me

My photo
Hey everyone! I am the owner of this blog, Cheryl! Nice to meet you! I am a girl and have long straight hair! If you want to know more about me, approach me personally and ask me! You can email me at winterbubble@live.com! Other information about me are strictly not allowed to be exposed! Hehe :)

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tears of happiness

Hi everyone again! I'm so happy to be able to post again. And now i'm thinking of 6A... :(  saw on Facebook that our 6A meeting 2011 is at kallang mall right? May i know where is it? Thanks. :)
I have something ridiculous to share with my fellow friends. My friend just reunite with her BF and she's gonna hug her BF first thing when they met. OMG. I finally got her out of it and now she's doing this...feel like punching myself. Such a failure.
Oh ya..i want to tell you all about this book. Its title is THE READER. Heard of it before? It's a very popular book. However, it is super disgusting. It's not that i don't want all of you to read that bk. I'm just warning you all that it is very disgusting. One of my friends actually liked it and said that it she wanted it to be more "CI JI". I was thinking like...What? Not disgusting enough??? EEW! Reading the first part alrd made me want to puke. Hey, and its #1 national some more. OMG. I'm so unlucky to pick this bk but i'm looking forward to reading the last part which is about murder and bla bla bla...Haha.
I wonder why is it so hot today. I think it's because of the fan. So unfair...the fan blow the other side, dont want blow me. Haha. :)
Hope that everyone enjoyed visiting my blog. Thx. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment