Welcome to my wonderful blog! I am Cheryl! Hope that you will have a great time exploring my new blog! Have fun! Remember to visit my blog frequently!
About Me
- winter^^
- Hey everyone! I am the owner of this blog, Cheryl! Nice to meet you! I am a girl and have long straight hair! If you want to know more about me, approach me personally and ask me! You can email me at winterbubble@live.com! Other information about me are strictly not allowed to be exposed! Hehe :)
Friday, January 14, 2011
I love all of my 6A friends!!! Really miss 6A!!!
Hi my dear friends!!! Oh my god, I can't believe I'm already starting to miss 6A and my 6A teachers after 2 weeks!! I really want to see all my classmates again.... So sad...maybe the last time seeing my whole 6A class together again is already over. But I really hope that our GWPS 6A'10 spirit is still present no matter where we are. Of course we will go in different directions in the future but we will still remain as one whole class, with the 6A'10 spirit. Feel like crying....seriously. Eventhough i really like my new Sec Sch, i still feel the pain of being separated with my dear BFFs. How i wish they will still remember me 20 years down the road......i really want to see them again. I hope that all my friends will find excellent new friends in your new school. Good Luck!!! Oh...and if you have time, pls visit www.truefriendtest.com/friendtest/2135875 to take a test about me and created by me. :) Happy weekends!!! Bye!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment