Welcome to my wonderful blog! I am Cheryl! Hope that you will have a great time exploring my new blog! Have fun! Remember to visit my blog frequently!
About Me
- winter^^
- Hey everyone! I am the owner of this blog, Cheryl! Nice to meet you! I am a girl and have long straight hair! If you want to know more about me, approach me personally and ask me! You can email me at winterbubble@live.com! Other information about me are strictly not allowed to be exposed! Hehe :)
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
another one (:
Another phone!! Yay^^ guess what I didn't get a iPhone 4 :( hahas I got a iPhone 4S!! Heh heh (: thank u mummy&daddy^^ I love my new phone (: I'm sorry for the late news...although I know y'all won't bother.... :( btw im using this blogger app so its very easy to post stuff and edit stuff! :D so cool XD okay so I'm gonna continue with my 20 days challenge cause my crazy friend kept pestering me to do so. Hmph! >< today I'm gonna do 3 days (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment