Today, I'm gonna talk about my nicknames...
- Puffle-this was given to me by Michelle yau cause of my cute fluffy rubberband I wore to pri school last time^^ I love this nickname cause it's so cute!~ suits me rite? haha :D
- Cherry-given to me by...err Gladdys? I'm not so sure... I find this nickname quite cute also although its a bit too childish and dosen't really suit me. haha (:
- Cheroo-given to me by crazy Renping. -.- OMG this is the worst nickname ever. LOLS^^
- Stephanie-given to me by ME! <33 so nice rite? I had this nickname since...P5? approved by my sworn sisters :D
- Crystal-given to me by ME again :) I named my cuteeee hamster this beautiful name Crystal (: ahaha<3
- Lim Yang-given to me by someone who has just escaped from IMH: Renping again!~ haha (: does this sound familiar? It is a kind of chinese drink if I'm not wrong. Sounds disgusting rite....
Hahahahahaha XP I think thats all....all my weird nicknames^^ but the nicknames available now are only Stephanie and Puffle!~ hehe. Lemme warn y'all: dun call me Cheroo or Lim Yang okay?? The image of me will go downnnnn....Lols^^ I'll be very grateful to u if u'll do that :D haha. Kayyys, goodnight~ <3

No comments:
Post a Comment