Welcome to my wonderful blog! I am Cheryl! Hope that you will have a great time exploring my new blog! Have fun! Remember to visit my blog frequently!
About Me
- winter^^
- Hey everyone! I am the owner of this blog, Cheryl! Nice to meet you! I am a girl and have long straight hair! If you want to know more about me, approach me personally and ask me! You can email me at winterbubble@live.com! Other information about me are strictly not allowed to be exposed! Hehe :)
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Hi People :D
I feel so tired nowadys... Oops i just realised that i have slacked for 72 mins. Me baddd girl. Haha i just uploaded 2 videos of red cliff (: Watch it, its super cool (: Have 1 part where they made bombs and tested them out. Another part is where they had war on the huge vast battle field. They wanted to form the goose shape but it was outdated so they used the armour and formed themselves as a huge stone. Watch so many boats go on fire at once when the wind suddenly change direction and Cao Cao dosent realised at all as he is too engrossed talking to Xiao Qiao. LOL (: Only Zhugeliang knows about it. And once he signaled the war to begin, a huge chaos started. Boats went up in flames and watch how zhou yu and the overly-clever Zhugeliang defeats Caocao who has a 5 times larger army than them. Meanwhile, romance and strong bonds of friendship can be seen in this fantastic show. I took a really long time to find it and upload it so pls appreciate it! Thanks! (: <3 u guys, sng sisters :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment