Pages :)

About Me

My photo
Hey everyone! I am the owner of this blog, Cheryl! Nice to meet you! I am a girl and have long straight hair! If you want to know more about me, approach me personally and ask me! You can email me at winterbubble@live.com! Other information about me are strictly not allowed to be exposed! Hehe :)

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

SCRABBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Good evening everyone!! (: Yippee!! We got into the finals for scrabble championships sec schs 2011!! Hehe (: My team consists of Clarice, Zhao tong, Hazel, Alyssa, Jennifer, Wei Li and me!! We achieved the 7th position amongst all the other schools. Hwa Chong team C1 got in 1st followed by my sch team C1 (: Hmm let me show you the results (: 
 

Wonderful right?! Our seniors did really well!! I hope we will also do well in the finals on the 3rd of JUNE this year (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment